Savoury or Sweet?
Our showstopper grazing tables make an incredible centrepiece for your function, and are a great option for a finger food function, or as an appetiser or instead of an entrée for your wedding or party.
Grazing tables are displayed on beautiful timber slabs that sit on a large table and create a visual talking (and eating) point for guests, encouraging mingling. Grazing tables can be customised to suit but usually include a selection of the following:
- sundried tomatoes
- salami/prosciutto and cured meats
- basil pesto
- peppadew’s filled with cheese
- chargrilled eggplant, capsicum, zucchini
- artichokes and marinated olives
- dried fruit and a selection of 3 cheeses
- a selection of nuts, gourmet crackers and breads
A higher end option includes the above items with a more gourmet selection, for example, smoked trout, premium smoked salmon and a premium range of cured meats.
Prices subject to current market prices.
Dessert grazing tables are a wonderful way to serve dessert at your wedding or function, and also make a great birthday cake table. For the piece de resistance, why not try our amazing DONUT WALL!
Dessert tables can be customised to suit but usually include a selection of the following:
- popcorn and caramel popcorn
- liquorice bullets, snakes, m&m’s, assorted lollies
- teardrops from heaven
- slices e.g. rocky road, caramel, brownie
You can add fruit platters too for a healthier option.