At Guy’s Gourmet we are committed to the freshest ingredients, the tastiest dishes, and the best service.
Hospitality is our way of life
Owned and operated by chef Michael with over 20 years’ experience, Guy’s Gourmet Catering caters for private, community, and corporate events using high quality fresh produce to provide your guests with a superb dining experience. Growing up in the restaurant and hotel industry in Melbourne, Michael developed an appreciation for fine food from an early age. After learning his trade in the UK and training in 5-star London hotels, Michael returned to Melbourne’s restaurant scene. Following a break from the industry he realised he couldn’t keep away, and in 2015 started Guy’s Gourmet Catering to fuel his passion for good food and satisfied customers. With a small hobby farm on which he rears lambs, Michael is able to provide a paddock to plate experience for many of his functions.
Guy’s Gourmet Catering is committed to ensuring no guest leaves hungry, and everyone enjoys their dining experience.
Our promise to you
Specialising in charcoal spit roast catering (cooked on or off site), buffets, grazing tables, and gourmet finger food, we can ensure your function is a culinary success. We can cook whole pigs and lambs on the spit, and offer excellent value for money and a personal and professional service, including fully trained chefs, and food and beverage staff with Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) training.
You can rely on Guy’s Gourmet Catering for your next event. Rest assured that:
- we source produce from local suppliers including lambs from our own farm for a paddock-to-plate experience
- all our food preparation is undertaken in our fully equipped commercial kitchen, registered with Glen Eira City Council
- we offer a personal service and are able to tailor our menus to meet your requirements
- our commercial kitchen and catering operation consistently receives a 5 star food safety rating
- we are licensed by Liquor Licensing Victoria to provide alcoholic beverages at your function
- all our menus include disposable cutlery, plates and serviettes, with crockery and stainless steel cutlery available on request. We use sustainable plates on request.
- we can meet dietary requirements such as gluten free, dairy free, vegan – just ask!
we will work with you to determine the right menu for your event, and make sure it is an unforgettable occasion.